How it Works
- For standard portraits, your finished artwork will be supplied in a cream mount and a protective sleeve, suitable for gifting. Your artwork and mount will be approximately 20" x 16", designed to fit a standard picture frame size. This allows you to choose your own frame which is appropriate for your home decor.
- If this does not meet your requirements, contact me for a quote.
- Step One - Send me some good quality photos of your pet, digital is best. I will need a clear head and collar photo to work from.
- Step Two - I will contact you to discuss which photo works best. Any other details will be finalised at this point, including composition, background type and cost.
- Step Three - Your artwork can take up to 4 weeks to finish, sometimes longer during busy periods. If your portrait is needed for a specific date, make sure you contact me early!
- Step Four - I will contact you with an electronic proof of the finished painting for approval. You are under no obligation to accept the artwork if you're not satisfied.
- Step Five - We will arrange a date for collection. Payment is by cash on collection.
- Please note that as the artist, Emma Wells retains the copyright to all of the artwork she creates unless otherwise agreed. She may therefore use the images on this website and on her other social media platforms. If you would prefer that she did not do this, please let her know at the start of the commission process.
What it Costs
I want everyone to be able to own a piece of real art so I make my standard portraits as affordable as possible by restriciting the scale and composition to meet the price points below.
One pet, abstract background £100
Two pets, head and collar, abstract background £150
One pet, detailed background £150
However, if you would prefer a fully bespoke portrait please get in touch for a quote.
"...you have captured the nuances of the various characters of all four dogs perfectly.
Thank you so much for such excellent work."
"Emma has done a wonderful job of capturing all the features that make Charlie cat unique, showing an exquisite eye for detail. I am absolutely thrilled with the picture & it will be taking pride of place in my home."